Thursday, October 12, 2006

Simchas Torah already



You'd think I'd be posting more, but all I do is w*rk, w*rk, w*rk. Finally a really cool perk is in from all that w*rk. I'm typing this from my new laptop (okay, it's not really mine, it belongs to the startup that I work for under the auspices of the hospital, but I'm #1 personnel in that project).

Don't have a lot of data yet, so it's a good thing I'm getting toys! I also don't have any vacation days. This was a major drag during Sukkos vacation for the kids. So I made sure that on the second day of Chol Hamoed I had to travel to Jerusalem on business. Of course, I took the whole family with me. The Old City was packed, and it felt very festive. After davening at the Wall, we had pizza and ice cream, then tried to go to CheaperKol, but it was closed. Then the ride home. Hey, it was my only day off.

Next week I have a whole day workshop at the Sharon Hotel in Herzlia Pituach. I went to see if they have kosher certification, and am wondering if I can sneak away to the sea water pool during a break. Check it out www.sharon.co.il/
Here's a pic of some of the rebuilding that's going on at the building that took a direct hit in the war this summer.

No comments: